WE'VE MOVED!

This site can now be found at http://www.bobosroom.com. Please updated your bookmarks and RSS feed accordingly.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is your refrigerator too small?

My refrigerator is literally wallpapered with fingerpainting masterpieces done by Bobo at preschool.  I'm pretty sure there's stainless steel under there somewhere, but it hasn't seen the light of day for quite some time.

As a self-professed packrat, I can't bear to throw any of it away.  But buying a bigger fridge isn't really an option, either.

If you're in the same boat I am, here's a great way to recycle those childhood memories and create some original artwork in the process.

I saw the idea for these adorable animal prints at Sarah Jane Studios.  If you check out her website, she even provides templates to make these cute cut-outs.

Add some hand-printed words (or use stencils if you're penmanship-challenged), a simple frame and voila!  Instant artwork... starring your child.

2 comments:

  1. love this!!! my fridge, kitchen counter, walls are filling up and piper is only 2 1/2:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. We should really do an ePortfolio or something :)

    ReplyDelete