WE'VE MOVED!

This site can now be found at http://www.bobosroom.com. Please updated your bookmarks and RSS feed accordingly.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Everything's coming up pink and brown roses

The latest artwork, and the last in a line of several pink and brown paintings I have done recently, was this tree-inspired piece for baby Adalynn's Room.  Her room was decorated in the CoCaLo Mia Rose line, and was accented with pink and brown dots, flowers and butterflies.

Pink and brown are definitely the colors for decorating little girl's rooms these days.  And I can see why.  It's quickly becoming one of my favorite color schemes!

***
And, on a completely unrelated note, this weekend, I finally got around to selecting a winner for last month's Le Petit Prince giveaway.  Those of you who were waiting with baited breath... I hope you'll excuse the delay (too many pots on the stove these days).  

Without further ado, congratulations to Danielle, at My Life in Jenga.  You have a message waiting for you, with information on how to claim your paintings!

1 comment: