WE'VE MOVED!

This site can now be found at http://www.bobosroom.com. Please updated your bookmarks and RSS feed accordingly.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Go play in your room... er, I mean your closet!

I only wish I was half as creative (and handy) as this mom, who transformed a corner closet area space into this fantastic playhouse. It not only looks like fun, but is a great way to transform an awkward or empty space into a usable play area.

I especially love roof that doubles as a storage compartment. What a great way to make doubly good use of space!

You can see her step-by-step transformation take place on her blog at Sawdust and paper scraps: Playhouse closet

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out. It's still weird for me to see my stuff on other blogs. It's fun, but kinda weird. Thanks for your comments and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete